Estate sales are conducted so that most everything in the home is for sale. We specialize in off-site estate sales. These sales are held at our location.
Sometimes, estate sales at your home is not an option.
- Many homes are under the strict management of a homeowner’s association that forbids estate sales
- Many retirement and assisted living facilities do not allow estate sales.
- Gated communities that are not accessible to the public
- If you have a storage building full of items you would like to sell
- Perhaps you don’t want your home open to the public for personal reasons or because you are not selling an entire home of items
What Our Clients Are Saying!………….
“Steve & Jeni helped my brother and I liquidate the estate of my late 101 year old aunt. My late aunt
traveled the world and collected many items from many countries.
They traveled a few hours to view the estate. They were very knowledgeable, even with some very
unusual items of which we knew nothing about. They did any and all needed research on her
estate and offered us several options on how to proceed.
They did a very complete and thorough liquidation for us. They were always available when we would
contact them with a question. They did a fantastic job and we highly recommend them for any type of
estate sale services or appraisals. They are very professional and honest!”
Jim B., Falfurrias, TX
“Steve, Jeni and their crew did an excellent job! Estate sales are not allowed on site at my parents
townhome and SJA Services took care of everything in a timely manner. They really took the stress out of
a very stressful situation. I highly recommend their services!“