LIVE CONSIGNMENT AUCTION – THIS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27TH
More than 150 lots! Some with no reserves! Furniture, antiques, Lladro, antique sheet music, WWII medals, classic rock albums (Beatles, Doors), china, cut glass, authentic African tribal masks, silver sets, antique toys, war memorabilia, collector plates, Star Wars comics, Limited edition Nissan Rogue One Collector Helmet (new in box), a LARGE Madame Alexander doll collection, old books, antique tools.
We will be posting a LOT more photos as we set-up this week. Check our website. This auction will include contents from three local estates and general consignment items. Open to the public!
– Preview Day – Friday, 2 pm – 6 pm
– Auction will start promptly at 6:30 pm! Get there early to register!
– Make sure you have a seat – call or email us if you plan to attend, so we can make sure you have a
– Full concession service is available at auction. You can bring water, but no outside food allowed.
Steve Arnold, Auctioneer
TX Lic. #17809
IMPORTANT AUCTION Rules & Regulations / Terms & Conditions
1. There is a 10% Buyer’s Premium on all items sold.
2. Everyone bidding MUST register before placing any bid and have a valid
auction number/paddle assigned.
3. Sales taxes applicable to this auction will be collected.
4. Those who have tax exemption, must file with cashier before the auction starts.
5. We accept CASH or credit cards (MC, Visa) with proper ID. NO checks unless
pre-approved before auction begins.
6. Auction will start PROMPTLY at scheduled time.
7. Everything at this auction is SOLD, AS IS, WHERE IS WITHOUT
ANY REPRESENTATION OF WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. ALL SALES
8. In case of a tie on a bid, the auctioneer will select the one he/she sees first.
9. Winning bidders – property is yours as soon as announced sold. Nothing can be removed
from building until all is settled.
10. All items sold must be removed from property within 24 hours at close of auction. Any
items left on property is at buyer’s risk.
11. Be courteous and respectful to others.
12. CCPD Security is on premise during all auctions. Cameras are also in use at all times inside
and outside in the parking area.
13. Any theft or shoplifting will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!
14. We are NOT responsible for any accidents or injuries. Please be careful. If you have
any children with you, MAKE SURE they stay with you at all times.
15. Any announcements/changes at the auction take precedence over any written or